The dry season in the Philippines is the perfect time to take a break on one of its magnificent beaches. This country, comprising more than 7,000 islands, is bordered with majestic shorelines that never fails to surprise even the nation’s most frequent vacationers.
If you want to get the most from your yearly vacation, you may want to splurge on one of the amenities of the Batangas resorts, especially those found in Batangas. While swimming in the sea or basking in the sun while watching the fantastic seascape is an ecstatic experience, usually, it is not enough. After some time, your wanderlust for this place wanes. No wonder, many resort owners in Batangas bring in many features that make your stay better. Even though they can cost you a substantial part of your savings, splurging on these treats is worth your money. After all, this is the perfect time to leave your worries away, including your finances.
Here are some things you can do to splurge on while staying on a resort in Batangas:
- Pamper Yourself in a Spa or Jacuzzi – Most of the time, the negative ions from the beach is not enough to remove toxins in your body. To complete your relaxation, you may want to pamper yourself in a spa or jacuzzi. The warm water from these relaxing baths does a great job of opening your pores for soothing detoxification.
- Ride a jet ski – Vacationing in a beach is short of memorable if you don’t experience thrill and adventure. Beaches are the only places where you can ride a personal watercraft or jet ski for short. This thrilling ride can give you the adrenaline rush you long for while zooming past your friends. Renting this ultra-fast private vessel can be costly, but it can give you the thrill of a lifetime.
- Play golf – Some resorts in Lian, Batangas are located in areas near a golf course. Try to enjoy the luxury of swinging your club for a golfing experience that only a few people can get. Some golf courses require membership with high fees. Grab the chance to play the sport of the elite whenever possible.
- Scuba-dive – Diving brings you to another world filled with wonder and adventure. Even though you can watch science programs featuring life under the ocean, nothing comes close to experiencing marine life first hand. Aside from the stunning views underwater, scuba diving also gives you tons of health benefits that you can never experience from other activities.
- Treat yourself with the resort’s specialty meal – Classy resorts often offer delectable food to feed your stomach while on vacation. Most owners take pride in their specialties, try to order one together with the best wine and beverage for your dinner. Start and end your day with a delicious meal to complete your adventure.
Like many provinces in the Philippines, Batangas is home to many resorts with various features. Book an affordable resorts in Batangas with amenities and treats you can splurge on for a memorable vacation.