Does the thought of hitting the coastline occurred to you as soon as the summer looms? You are not alone. Yachting in the beautiful, exotic locations is every ocean lover’s fantasy.
With a cultural and regional history comprising fishermen and boat builders, New England is essentially all about the marine industry. Beautiful towns, island of Nantucket, and nature in its original version is what the coastline offers.
Hit the maritime region of New England by boating and yachting in the exclusive luxury New England yacht charter. Arthaud yachting is a team of passionate professionals, who are your best bet when it comes to planning a stress-free yacht charter holiday.
Must visit places in New England
Now that you have made up your mind to hit the boats this season, let’s make a list of places you must visit in and around the coastline:
- Catch up the boating opportunities presented by pristine beaches of Rhode Island that includes science excursions and sunset cruises.
- Hit the historic town of Martha’s Vineyard either by foot or by bicycle. The place witness hundreds of boats for its Regatta competition every year in mid-July.
- Take a one-minute ferry ride to reach the wildlife refuge on the Chappaquiddick Island, which offers scenic and revitalizing hiking trials.
- Your yacht vacation is incomplete without spending a few days on the famous Nantucket Island offering side streets, local shopping, wonderful food, and the most famous Whaling museum.
- Acadia national park offers deep woodland treks, mountain peaks, glass-like lakes, cliffs, waterfalls, and rugged coastlines.
- Lastly, visit the fishing grounds of Cuttyhunk. Not just fishing, but the place is also a home for seabirds, deer, and rabbits.
- Enjoy the catamaran sailboat on the Mystic Seaport and visit the living museum to experience the maritime life back from the time of wooden-hulled boats.
- Biking is a usual way to explore the dirt roads of Cliff Island.
Culinary experience of your New England yacht vacation
We all agree, a vacation is incomplete without enjoying the local and culinary experiences. Let us see what does the islands of New England offers to our hungry stomach after we get tired from surfing, hiking, and boating:
- Reserve a day to enjoy exclusive and personally catered food on your yacht.
- Maine Lobsters is the feature ingredient of most luxurious cuisines offered everywhere in New England states.
- Don’t miss the locally brewed beer from micro-breweries all across the state.
- Visit Portland to enjoy some award-winning dishes. The place itself is featured under most delicious destinations of the world.
- Apart from the lobsters, local and fresh seafood including clams and oysters is also not to be missed.
- Visit local farms to get an experience of extraordinary farm-to-table especially during local festivals.
- Visit Vineyard Sound to enjoy mouth-watering pastries while you sink in with the panoramic view of the town.
When history, nature, and fun meet together, there cannot be a better vacation to experience a new way of life while enjoying and relaxing with your loved ones.