Ever since I got my COVID19 vaccination jab, I have been planning a spectacular 4th of July weekend vacation. Needless to say, many are thinking the same. This year I’m not staying home, nor am I spending the holiday at the corner of the street in some restaurant or a pub.
This year I have added a few fun trips and adventures to my bucket list. To begin with, I am spending my 4th July vacation in Orlando, Florida. Not just a few days on the beach, but I will be spending a whole day at SeaWorld. It is an unbelievable place for children and grown-up. It is not just a fish tank with different species, but it’s an interaction with a theme park with animal shows, roller coasters, restaurants, etc.
We are planning to stay in one of the popular Orlando hotels near SeaWorld. We have booked our hotel, vacation package, and passes for SeaWorld from OrlandoEscape to avoid the Independence Day rush. It is an online site that provides complete details of the best hotels, restaurants, things to do, and events in Orlando. It was through the website that we were able to find about the fireworks on July 4th so we booked a hotel at the SeaWorld to not miss the firework.
Things to Do in SeaWorld
SeaWorld is a complete package of fun and adventure. There are so many things to see in Seaworld Orlando. I’m going to list all the fun things that can be enjoyed at SeaWorld below –
- Dolphins are the main attraction at SeaWorld because they’re way too social and playful that put on a perfect show for the audience to watch and enjoy. Go to the Dolphin Theatre to watch the Dolphin show that also includes few species of colorful birds and music.
- Next to the Dolphin Theater is the Dolphin Cove where you can enter with a reservation. The main attractions are artificial reefs for guests to swim, scuba dive, and enjoy closely the aquatic life with a wide range of tropical fish, rays, and sharks.
- Another interesting show is the One Ocean Show of killer whales with trainers, a dancing fountain, light show at the Shamu Stadium. You can also gran a burger or a hotdog in some restaurant nearby.
- You can also enjoy the Clyde and Seamore’s Sea Lion High show with kids and adults. You can also watch shows of walrus, otters with their trainers.
- Now that you have entered the water world, which is also an adventure park, you can’t just leave without riding the roller coaster. Enjoy a ride on the 200 feet high roller coaster, Mako and Infinity Falls.
- Enjoy the wild Arctic ride to view Beluga whales, seals, polar bears, and walrus during a helicopter ride.
- Antarctica is a place where you will find five species of penguins. You can pay a little extra to enter the penguin zone to play and interact with the penguins.
- Sesame Street is a new addition where you can enjoy various rides and take a selfie with characters on the street.
Don’t forget to try delicious food at the popular Orlando restaurants. Whether you’re staying for a week or just a weekend, it is good to try few delicacies in good restaurants. Enjoy this trip with family and friends after a tiring year.