The Llyn Peninsula is considered one of the time timeless island that you can feel with wildflowers, rugged cliffs, and empty coves. The place is rich in culture with good food, which is a must try for every visitor. Towards the north, the coast starts in rugged fashion with the towering peak of YrEifl, an iron age settlement. To the south, the coast is quite gentler.
- One of the famous beaches that you can visit is the peak of YrEifl as it will give you wonderful views. Another beach which you can opt for in Llyn peninsula is the Porthdinllaen beach, which is a popular place to visit with kids and family.
- The next beach which you can visit is the Borth Wen, which is a quiet shingle beach located on the south-western edge of the peninsula. The beach gives a beautiful scenic view of coastal flowers in summer. If you walk towards the end of the headland, you can experience lifeboat station which gives you the chance to watch seals.
- After you are done with the beaches, you can go to Plas Glyn y Weddw, which is a mansion, now transformed into an art gallery is rich in heritage and serves as a café. You will find some awesome homemade cakes and teas.
- For accommodation, you can opt for Red welly which has a private beach in it, and they even offer camping for their guests. If you visit in groups, consider this kind of accommodation facilities.
- On the western tip of the Llyn peninsula is the Mynydd Mawr campsite, lodges for sale North Wales. This place has a wonderful sea view with hot showers and a café which serves bacon butties, homemade cake, etc.
All these beautiful places to visit in Llyn peninsula along with best accommodation facilities of lodges North Wales makes the place a must visit.